Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Initial D
Autor Wiadomość
rastle 

Wysłany: 2016-05-02   

Ale luty to już chyba był :lol:

lukas4

Wysłany: 2016-05-02   

ano skośni już święto mieli my musimy czekać jeszcze bo nigdzie się nie dokopałem :(

Soichiro Honda

mooks 

Wysłany: 2016-05-03   

Jak już odkopany temat został, to zapodam linka do całej piątej serii na YT. Oczywiscie napisy angielskie.

Initial D 5th Stage

Youtro 

Wysłany: 2016-09-09   

UK stage widzieli? ;) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=69XQfJfRjBc

lukas4

Wysłany: 2017-08-16   

no to koorwa szok :shock:

This is the real Takumi Fujiwara, I almost wish I was joking. Initial-D is real, in almost every detail, a true story.
I copied this, as I couldn't find it anywhere else on Facebook other than Bhay Upta's profile.
All credit to Drifthunter Albo! His channel is super underappreciated: https://www.youtube.com/user/L7frost
His Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/drifthunterdoc/
"Yo IDH, Drifthunter Albo here, have a seat because I am about to blow your fucking minds with this absurd story.
Aside from my Patreon this is only the second place I have shared this story, but I have to with you guys because I know how much you will appreciate it.
I don't know how else to describe it. This was absolutely surreal.
The man beside me in the picture is my new friend whom I met 30 minutes prior, at McDonalds, when he came up to me while I was stuffing my face with French fries.
IDH, meet Jun Fujinoki.
The name probably doesn't ring a bell, but maybe this does: Takumi Fujiwara.
Ofcourse you know about how in Initial D there is the tofu shop in "City S" where Bunta, and later Takumi does daily deliveries to a hotel up and down Mt. Akina in an AE86 Trueno and a GC8 WRX STi.
Well my friend here, Jun Fujinoki's grandfather, just so happened to own a tofu shop.
It was called the Fujinoki Tofu ten and was located in Shibukawa city.
My friend Jun was tasked with getting up before the crack of dawn and doing daily tofu deliveries to a hotel up and down Mt. Haruna in his grey GC8 WRX STi.
You heard that right.
In the mid 90's, a mangaka (comic book artist) named Mr. Shigeno made a research trip to Gunma prefecture to learn about the underground street racing scene that his legendary series Initial D would later be based on.
Almost everything in the manga has a parallel in real life.
City S = Shibukawa city
Mt. Akina = Mt. Haruna
Fujiwara Tofu shop = Fujinoki Tofu shop
And yes,
Takumi Fujiwara = Jun Fujinoki.
Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.
Guys, my friend Jun is the real life Takumi.
I got chills writing the above sentence and I hope you did too, especially after I go back and explain the absolute serendipity of our meeting.
So a couple days ago, I was driving down the road, on my way home from work and passing by McDonalds. I was a on a diet, so I thought that I really shouldn't be eating another burger, but at the last second I decided to turn in, and grab a quick dinner.
I figured I could reply to some comments and get some writing done.
So there I was, munching on fries, while typing away on the keyboard, when a a guy, who was having dinner with his family, comes up to me and shows me his phone.
He was watching Drift Hunter!
I laughed, and was delighted and a bit confused, and I think he assumed I didnt speak Japanese so he just tried to communicate using gestures.
*Gestures to the screen*
*points to me*
*points back at the screen*
I nod my head and laugh "Yes, that is me. Thank you!"
He nods and says "Thank you." And goes to sit back down.
I think to myself, well, that was weird, but being a Youtuber with a somewhat sizeable following now, similar things have happened frequently enough that I just take it in stride. In fact, I'm always flattered.
20 minutes later, they finish up their meal, and bow to me as they leave. I bow back, super entertained by the whole thing and excited to tell my friends about this little interlude, when I hear a tap on the glass window beside me.
It's the same guy again and this time he is gesturing to his phone but showing me a screen that looks like Twitter but with some other interface. It's all in Japanese and I can't quite make it out, but his profile icon is the Initial D AE86 so it dawns on me that he is a fan of Initial D!
I go outside and introduce myself, and he is like "Wait, you can speak Japanese?!"
I laugh and say yes.
He then asks me about Drift Hunter, and it turned out that he had parked beside my car, saw my stickers, and was wondering what it was, so he googled Drift Hunter while waiting in line to order.
He was then blown away by what he watched, and then when I explained what I am doing with Drift Hunter, he was absolutely amazed.
Then I asked for his name and he said "I'm Jun. Jun Fujinoki"
Hmm, familiar sounding name, I thought.
"My grandfather owned the Fujinoki Tofu shop."
I'm sorry, what.
I don't quite process it the first time, so he repeats it.
My eyes go wide as dinner plates.
I'm. Absolutely. Floored.
Well, actually both of us were floored at the serendipity of our meeting, once I explained what I was doing - making a documentary series, literally exploring the real life version of Initial D.
I have spent the past 3 years searching for where the anime meets reality, and instead it found me.
Jun and his wonderful family then immediately invited me to their home, where we spent the next 3 hours talking about Initial D, the history of the street racing scene in Gunma, and everything in between.
Over 3 hours, Jun told me so many incredible things and confirmed all the suspicions I had that Initial D was absolutely fucking real. He told me so much that I ran out of space on my iPhone to record everything, and while shooting instagram stories and doing a live, my phone just died.
There are so many insane parallels between real life and the anime, and what blows my mind the most is that I cant believe I met the one guy who is at the center of this. In fact no he found ME. If that's not fate then I dont know what is, lol.
To me, this is just surreal.
So yup, I hope you guys enjoyed the story of this absurd turn of events. I want to hear your guys thoughts! I'll eventually edit the video I shot with Jun and put it up on my channel (the raw uncut edit is up on Patreon though) so watch out for it soon over at DriftHunter on Youtube!
Okay this post is already really long so I'll end it here! Thank you so much for reading and for all your support guys. I'm so happy I found this group because I think you guys are the ones who can appreciate this information the most.
Jya ne (see ya later) from Japan,
D R I F T H U N T E R A L B O"

Soichiro Honda

Mareczuczek 

:szok:

Pit 
Piotr aka Limon

Auto: FK8R

Jeżeli to nie jest ściema, to mega historia. :shock:

rdk 
me against the world

Auto: służbowe
Wysłany: 2017-08-18   

o fuck :mrgreen:

lukas4

Wysłany: 2017-08-28   

jeszcze nie łyknąłem całości, ale animacja średnio mi podchodzi..

https://www.youtube.com/w...TRCNRoso&t=495s

Soichiro Honda

Odpowiedz do tematu